Bug in the process of installation of the Comodo 3.0.22.349 on Windows XP SP2

Bug in the process of installation of the Comodo 3.0.22.349 on Windows XP SP2 comes in form of serious mistake in the system after the installation process, precisely after the restart of the OS. Already in Windows Vista, the installation of this same version of the Comodo didn’t present any installation mistake. In this version 3, but in sub-version previous to .0.22.349, that same problem already happened also with me in Windows XP SP2, but precisely during the installation phase … therefore soon after the user’s solicitation and password. Referred him cancellation of load of the operating system it damaged it, I don’t know how to affirm in that precisely, but I only solved the problem caused after a restoration of the system. I didn’t understand the reasons of that possible cancellation but I affirm that happened because of the installation of the Comodo 3.0.22.349. I point out that in this same system use the Comodo 2.4 but I proceeded the whole necessary uninstall before installing the Comodo 3.0.22.349. (:KWL)

What bug? I have installed Comodo on several XP machines with no troubles at all.