1. CPU (32 bit or 64 bit)
AMD Black Edition 7750 Hz ofc 64 bits
2. Operating System information (including Service Pack Version)
Win 7 x64 without Service Pack but with Windows Update
3. Actively-running security and utility applications (Optional if you post a Comodo Firewall Pro Configuration Report)
Daemon Tools Pro
4. Specific symptoms of the bug, and steps you can take to reproduce it (step by step).
When i boot my system, Daemon Tools Pro cannot initialize telling me there is a problem with SPTD driver, which is wrong because before installation of CIS v5 he was running very fine.
So as long i’m keeping the Beta i cannot use Daemon Tools which is problematic…
5. Specific steps you have taken to try to resolve it.
- Reinstalling Daemon Tools Pro in Training mode.
- Adding files in Trusted manually
6. Brief description of your Defense+ and Firewall+ mode (Custom, Train with safe) plus mention if you modified any setting in ADVANCED section of D+ and F+ (Optional if you post a Comodo Firewall Pro Configuration Report)
I use the Safe mode on the Firewall and Defense+, Sandboxed Enabled, AV on Stateful.
7. Report if you are using an Administrator account Or a Limited User account. Vista users please Report if you have UAC Disabled or Enabled (Optional if you post a Comodo Firewall Pro Configuration Report)
UAC disabled, New account with admin rights.