BSOD [I44]

Hi!

A friend asked me to help and locate the problem with BSOD. He established CIS on a clean system 7x 64 SP1, AMD 4000 +

Dump in the attachment

[attachment deleted by admin]

Is this from the computer of Mishu90?

No.

I decided to write about this topic issue. Sorry if wrong.

As it is a different case I have split this into its own topic. Please edit the first post so that it is in the required format, given here. Just copy the code and paste your responses after the colons. Use preview to see what the final version will look like.

Please ask your friend for the information. Once all of the information is provided I can forward this to the devs. Also, please make sure you attach the process list for that computer.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks.

Please update the first post.

Unfortunately I do not have all the data, because the problem is not with me.

Please see if you can get the information. With just a MiniDump file I don’t know that there is enough information for the devs to replicate and fix this.

If there is not enough information I will move this to non-format verified in a couple of days.

Thanks.

I will now move this to the Non-Format Verified board.

Topics in this board are rarely looked at by the devs, and even if they are it is unlikely the devs can fix the bugs reported. The reason is that putting bug reports in the required format, with the required files, ensures that the devs have enough information to understand and identify the bug. Thus, without this it becomes very difficult to replicate a bug such as yours.

To get your report forwarded to the devs please attach the files I requested, and modify your first post so that it is in the format I requested, with all required information filled out. Then send me a PM.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you.

Please check and see if this is fixed for CIS version 7.0.313494.4115.

If it is not then please alter your computer so that it creates a Complete Dump during BSOD. Instructions on how to do that can be found here. You can then upload the dump file to a file sharing site, such as this one (requires free registration) and put the download link in your reply.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Thank you.

PM sent.

Can you please check and see if this is fixed with the newest version (8.0.0.4337)? Please respond to this topic letting us know whether it is fixed or if you are still experiencing the problem.

Also, note that all bug reports in the Non-Format section of the forum, which is where this report currently is, are mainly not looked at by the devs. Thus, if the bug you were experiencing is still not fixed please edit your first post so that it is in the correct format (found here, with all required attachments), so I can forward this to the devs and get this problem fixed.

Thank you.