Bruge Comodo firewall sammen med Pure VPN

Hej,
Jeg installerede Comodo firewall på en win 10 og det så ud til at virke fint, så startede jeg PureVPN og så er ALT blokeret, ingen adgang til internet, alle sider skriver “siden kan ikke findes”, afinstallerede og geninstallerede, denne gang uden at ændre DNS som installations programmet tilbyder, samme resultat, hvad gør jeg forkert/mangler jeg at gøre ?

Hi HitmanKim,

Thank you for reporting, we will check and update you.
Could you please provide us the below details ?
1.Comodo firewall version ?
2. Win Version along with system bit type?
3. Are you using any other security software simultaneously with Comodo firewall?

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT

Hi,
Thanks for getting back to me, i have Windows 10 Pro installed, 64bit, build 19044.1889, I use Avira internet security, they only offer using windows firewall, so thats why I was happy to see comodo offering a seperate firewall, file name of comodo firewall is : cmd_fw_installer_138430009_eb

Regards

Hi

We have checked and found that the pure VPN is working fine with CFW & we can able to browse in the browsers.
Could you please use the below link to download the latest Comodo firewall version and check the issue again.
https://forums.comodo.com/news-announcements-feedback-cis/comodo-internet-security-2020-v12228012-released-t126945.0.html;msg906599#msg906599
Kindly let us know your feedback.

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT