Browser Settings?

With both IE 7 and FF 3.0.6 I am having an identical problem. Since the install of Comodo Firewall Pro, I am unable to get to web pages. As an example: Yahoo Mail get to my inbox finally, then click on an email and have to reload and reload. Getting this at FF: Are you unable to browse other sites? Check your network connection and DNS server settings. And this from: Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage
Already tried DNS flush. Can you help? Also in trying to send this to post have had to redo twice and as I hit post for the third time, I will see?
Guess what?
The server at forums.comodo.com is taking too long to respond.

The requested site did not respond to a connection request and the browser has stopped waiting for a reply.

* Could the server be experiencing high demand or a temporary outage?  Try again later.
* Are you unable to browse other sites? Check the computer's network connection.
* Is your computer or network protected by a firewall or proxy?  Incorrect settings can interfere with Web browsing.
* Still having trouble? Consult your network administrator or Internet provider for assistance.

Trying again, who knows?

Hi Beausarian, welcome to the forums.

Is there anything in CIS’s Firewall or Defense+ Logs? Do you have any other security applications installed? Some AntiVirus apps, like Avast, monitor web pages & use a transparent proxy (type-thing) to do it, if CIS isn’t aware of these it can cause problems.

Also please confirm your CIS version & OS, thanks.

Firstly I apologize for the double post but I am having great difficulty getting anywhere! I know you can remove it.
Vista Home Premium SP1. Yes I use Avast AV, Spybot S&D, Win Patrol, Win.Defender and SuperAntiSpyware that run in real time. 3.0.25 CIS, nothing in my Defense+log? I use Comodo on my XP SP3 box with no problems! Therefore, I like this product!