Bring Back Changing Active Configuration from the Notification Area Icon

1. What actually happened or you saw:
Whenever I connect to my VPN I need to switch configs. The older version of CIS made this extremely easy and I’d like that feature brought back. When I want to switch configs now I have to…
-Open the application
-Click on SOMETHING to bring the options on screen
-Click to “general settings”
-Go to “configuration”
-Right click the config I want to use and click “activate”
-Click “Yes” or “No” when it asks me if I want to save my changes to the configuration
-Click “Ok” when it tells me configurations have been changed
-Close the options window
-Close the program window

Imagine doing this…every…single…day. Multiple times a day. When before all you had to do was right-click the comodo icon, hover over “configuration”, then click the desired config.

2. What you wanted to happen or see:
Allow us to switch configurations from the icon in the task bar.

You could make it so it is only shown when “Advanced View” is selected for the notification area icon; this way your non-advanced users won’t accidentally click it and get confused,

3. Why you think it is desirable:
Those who have to switch their configs often have to take 30 to 60 seconds to do so EVERY TIME, while it used to take around 10 seconds.

4. Any other information:
No.

Thank you for submitting this Wish Request. I have now moved this to the WAITING AREA.

Please be sure to vote for your own wish, and for any other wishes you also support. It is also worthwhile to vote against wishes you think would be a waste of resources, as implementing those may slow down the wishes you would really like to see added.

Thanks again.