Brand New Comodo Internet Security 10 with Secure Shopping is released!!!

Do you mean Paranoid Mode?
Auto sandbox is always disabled and HIPS is enabled (set as Safe Mode) on my system, I have no problem, everything is fine.

Just installed CFW 10. Here my feedback:

• CFW 8 uninstallation went smoothly. I was very surprised because usually it’s a pain :-TU
  • I tried to remove the alternate data streams, but even in safe mode I can’t remove most of them
  • CFW 10 intallation went smoothly
  • CISE drivers not digitally signed made my system boot more slowly. Uninstalling CISE solved the problem
  • RAM usage is under 20MB, so very good
  • With Lycia and Arcadia themes, you don’t have the shortcuts taskbar in the advanced view
  • I think there is a bug with the column resizing in the log view (for example, the firewall log). If you try to resize one column, not only that column, but every column get resized. The problem is that they become too wide and it’s difficult to read the log
  • it looks like sandbox alerts can run only by windows notifications

Sorry, but I don’t have time to check deeper, my son got fever and my wife is going to kill me if I spend too much time on my PC

i cant change settings at all, because when i activate it my system freezes

Thank you to all the Comodo team for making this possible , a great Christmas present :smiley:
all the best and have a happy Christmas and a happy new year . :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I love that the memory usage is between 20-30 MB, no issues so far :-TU

Our Promise is to make CIS stronger, lighter and higher performance with every release!

Thanks Comodo for this amazing release and this beautiful chrismas gift. I use CIS since 4 or 5 years on multiple computers and never had any problems with that software so far. I also tried commercial Security Software and also the Software for about 50 Dollars could not make me happy like CIS with its amazing personalization possibilities and many features.

Keep on this high level :love:

Setting up a VM to make a video to demonstrate that feature. :slight_smile:

It should have shown a sandbox notification alert unless it wasn’t the first time you executed leaktest.

Yes so you don’t get additional alerts from windows.

Compatible how? What was the issue with previous CIS versions?

You can disable the notification in windows.

(CLY) :■■■■ (:CLP)

If i disable notifications in windows i dont get any popup when an app is sandboxed

Same problem.

Hello,

When I launch Google Chrome, I have to accept script execution in C: \ ProgramData \ Comodo \ Cis \ tempscrpt each time, which has names that change each time Chrome starts up like this:
C_cmd.exe_1D7AD4C1EFB879CCBA5BDFE18CA2CD1F532D7F86. (The sequence of letters and numbers changes each time).

Inside you find this for the 2 plugin I have in Chrome:
C:/Program Files/FreeDownloadManager.ORG/Free Download Manager/browsernativehost.exe" chrome-extension://ahmpjcflkgiildlgicmcieglgoilbfdp/ --parent-window=0 < \.\pipe\chrome.nativeMessaging.in.6525ff63c15ea84a > \.\pipe\chrome.nativeMessaging.out.6525ff63c15ea84 or
C:\Users\Christophe\AppData\Roaming\Dashlane\DashlanePlugin.exe" chrome-extension://fdjamakpfbbddfjaooikfcpapjohcfmg/ --parent-window=0 < \.\pipe\chrome.nativeMessaging.in.f9a66abe62d5790f > \.\pipe\chrome.nativeMessaging.out.f9a66abe62d5790f.

How to stop this so do not have unknown files every time without uninstalling FreeDownload Manager and Dashlane?
I’m in 10.0.0.6086 (installed by Comodo support withGeekbuddy yesterday) virus base : 2633 and My configuration is Automatic Sand Box Enabled, HIPS Secure Mode, Viruscope Enabled, Web Filtering enabled.

Can I empty this folder without problem?

Best regards and Merry Christmas
Xstof25

If you disable Comodo notification in Windows Settings, you dont get AutoSandbox alerts.

And it seems a bug with AV alerts i.e no alerts are shown on quarantine.

Thanks for your feedback. If you make the appropriate executable trusted, then it should resolve the issue.

Yes you can empty the folder, but CIS will auto-empty it anyway.

Kind regards

Mouse

+1

I am sorry you are having this problem, please report it as a wish in the wish board. I think may have been a previous explanation that this occurred in CFW because the Cloud AV was subsidiary to the sandbox. But personally I feel it should be corrected - IMO you should get the AV and not the sandbox alert if only one can be given.

FT is more au fait with the Windows notification setting situation than me so I will leave that issue for him to respond to if I may.

Kind regards

Mouse

Thanks I have confirmed that comodo no longer shows its own notifications when you disable windows notifications, weird it worked with the beta. Logged as bug 2134 in the tracker.

People using Firefox: will FF open in a private mode inside SecureShopping? Mine not.
Chrome and Edge do.

This release is completely unusable for me, PC became nonresponsive 5 forced reboots in a row while attempting to create a new firewall rule. (Clean w10 install.) Sad to say that I’m shocked that this was released in this state.