boclean problem

i like boclean it has stop a few viruses for me that my antivirus could not.
but i have not used it in awhile since it started conflicting with my nvidia gpu drivers.
it conflicted so bad my computer was usless until i went into safemode and uninstalled boclean.
and i have not used it since then until today.
well i downloaded it and installed it then it got the updates everything seemed normal.
then i restarted my pc and logged into my desktop when it loaded a error window popped up.
and it said boclean was trying to illegally change my dll files on my pc and to contact the program designer to have them use a new dll file.

so i was like what i have never seen this happen for any programs i have run before this is new for me.
what happened to boclean that this would happen?

i do have a screen shot of the error i figured i would put this info on the forum so it can be fixed and also get faster replies.
thank you

you have to use 7-zip to see the pic. the forum would not let me put the actual pic up.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Hi hjason :slight_smile:

I don’t think this is a BOClean problem, but a problem with Windows security updates :

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/935448/en-us

Certain programs may not start after you install security update 925902 (MS07-017) and security update 928843 (MS07-008) on a computer that is running Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack 2 (SP2). Additionally, you may receive an error message that resembles the following:

application_executable_name - Illegal System DLL Relocation

The system DLL user32.dll was relocated in memory. The application will not run properly. The relocation occurred because the DLL C:\Windows\System32\Hhctrl.ocx occupied an address range reserved for Windows system DLLs. The vendor supplying the DLL should be contacted for a new DLL.

If you receive a similar message when you use another program, install the update that is mentioned in this article.

I hope it will help you :slight_smile:

Greetz, Red.

thanks for the reply but the update in the link is for sp2 i have sp3.
although it is worded somewhat the same the one i got was that boclean was illegally trying to change the dll file.
idk anyways i read on here it is not going to be supported anymore so i will not try to install it again thanks for your help

Hi hjason :slight_smile:

Like I said, I am pretty sure this is a Windows problem. If you Google with the message you will see that people have/had the same problem with other software as well.

Greetz, Red.