BOClean conflicting with Comodo Firewall

Hi,
running BOClean and CPF 3.0 under XP Professional, Defense Plus apparently blocks several of BOClean’s attempts to modify files in CFP (I’m attaching a sample of Defense log in Word format - DefenseLog.doc). Is this normal?
Thanks.
Wilson

[attachment deleted by admin]

Hi,

I also experience this. It is possible that its just Comodo protecting against itself. The firewall is set up to protect itself, so when CBOclean tries to scan it in the memory it is blocked by Defense+. It is normal albeit a little unusual & a little strange (as both products are Comodo products and should ‘talk’ to each other).

Jim

This is expected behaviour. You can stop the log entries by dragging the following Comodo files into the BOClean excluder:

C:\Arquivos de programas\Comodo\Firewall\cmdagent.exe
C:\Arquivos de programas\Comodo\Firewall\cfp.exe

This should stop BOClean trying to access the firewall files and thus there should be no further such log entries.

:SMLR

It was either in Train In Safe Mode or another and was getting numerous ballons from Firewal and Defense and Security so I put both into Training Mode (:LOV) (:LOV) So I don’t all the many items popping up. Darrell

Locked.

Reason: Out-Dated post.

Josh