Blur shows up as a legacy extension, even though it is current

Hello,

I’m writing from Abine, the company that makes the popular Blur privacy extension for Firefox.

One of our customers just pointed out that IceDragon now lists Blur as “legacy”. Could you please tell me how I can fix that characterization? We update Blur frequently and it is built using the latest Firefox standards (Web Extension).
Thank you,
Robin

Hi abineblur thank you for reporting this issue.

We are looking into this matter, but so far we haven’t been able to reproduce the issue. Do the users who encounter this issue have the latest version of Blur (the latest version is not reported as legacy)?

It could also been a problem with updating the add-on. If the user had a legacy version of the add-on and the add-on failed to update for any reason that could be an explanation. If updating doesn’t work from the add-on simply removing and re-adding the add-on from store should fix it. We will look into the matter to see if the add-on updater is not working properly.

Thank you very much,
Andrei

Thank you for the quick response. I’ll try to get more information from the customer. Hopefully it’s just an edge case as you suggest.

Regards,
Robin