Bitdefender 2011 Free for 1 Year

BitDefender Antivirus Pro 2011 offers proactive protection against all Internet security threats, along with system maintenance and backup, without slowing down your PCs.

BitDefender Antivirus Pro 2011 is a combination of different security modules such as Antivirus, Antispyware, Anti-phishing, Chat Encryption and Home Network Protection.

BitDefender Antivirus 2011 Free 1 year License

According to Chris wiles from V3 Software store, similar to Previous BitDefender Antivirus 2010 Giveaway, they are going to run a Free Giveaway on Monday (15/11/2010) at V3 store.
  1. This free Giveaway provides £16.99 worth BitDefender Antivirus 1-PC, 1-Year, License for free

2. This is a 24hrs Giveaway.

3. So on Monday check out http://store.v3.co.uk/

Update: The promo will be live Between 5pm GMT Monday 15th of November and 5pm GMT Tuesday 16th of November.
    Current GMT time is 12 pm, so wait for 5 hrs

Read more: http://www.techno360.in/bitdefender-antivirus-pro-2011-free-1-year-license-key/#ixzz15M3aqcWB
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike

Not free.:wink:

This is a 24hrs Giveaway.
The promo will be live Between 5pm GMT Monday 15th of November and 5pm GMT Tuesday 16th of November

Here’s an update:
Update 2: The promo is live

1. Register a free account at V3 store , login to your account and check this promo link : Computing - The UK's leading source for the analysis of business technology
  2. For Bitdefender Antivirus License visit this page : http://giveaway.v3.co.uk/
  3. Note: Enter your V3 store User name & password to get the License code.
  4. Although it is Bitdefender AV 2010 License, Chris wiles mentioned that the code also works on Bitdefender AV 2011

Read more: http://www.techno360.in/bitdefender-antivirus-pro-2011-free-1-year-license-key/#ixzz15P7RZRRA
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike

It’s free. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks…I got it. May I know can I use it along with comodo firewall?

You shouldn’t have to do anything special to get it to work with the firewall. Unless it has a firewall of course, in which case you should turn the bitdefender firewall off. And if you are using the AV in CIS, make sure to disable it. You only want one real-time AV active.

I am using bitdefender antivirus pro 2011 with comodo firewall now…have no issue…Thx

And I want to take this opportunity to say thank you to spainach_12 because if without him, I cannot get the free license key of bitdefender. Bitdefender is really a good antivirus software

No problem. ;D Pleasure to be of help.

Hi , Exact 88) , not is a product free like the " mitic " comodo Kind regards

I have a question…hope I can get the answer from this forum. Now I am using bitdefender antivirus pro 2011 but how come my comodo firewall(I reinstall it ) keep on alerting me the updatesrv.exe and downloader.exe to choose whether I want to allow or disallow?

As I know these two exe files are from bitdefender and I have checked the trusted vendor software list of comodo firewall, bitdefender is listed in that list.

Did you give those two .exe’s the Installer or Updater security policy?

No…why? I just simply click allow for them.

Oh, it’s a firewall alert. Sorry, I missed that bit. :-[

If you go to Firewall → Network Security Policy, do you see those applications listed? If so, edit the policy and change it to Trusted Application. If you don’t see the application in the list, click the Add button and browse to the applications and give them the Trusted Application policy.

Does this make a difference?

Thanks…the problem has been resolved…

Hi , Perfect :-TU dannyyap2006 , in all occasion comodo is the number one Kind regards

Comodo is good and it is an undeniable fact. However, its AV provides so many false positives. I will use it again when that problem has been resolved

Just dannyyap2006 , Comodo is excellent and it is an undeniable fact Kind regards

You are right, CARON67. I used bitdefender for one week plus, I found that it slowed down my computer. So now, I switched back to comodo since it gave me a license key for Comodo Internet Security 2011 complete. It is awesome!!!

Hi dannyyap2006 ,
Please read my PM regarding replying to CARON67
Do not even be bothered … trust me - that’s hopeless
My regards

!ot! I don’t get it. ???

I’ll send you PM
My regards