I purchased the annual membership for the Mobil security app, and the next day it was canceled by comodo. Please refund or re-instate the premium suite I purchased
Probably, you are facing a validation problem related to Google. To fix it, is it possible to update your app if it is not the most recent version?
Here are the steps that you can check in addition:
- Force stop the app, then reopen it.
- Enter Google Play Store app and open left-side menu (navigation drawer) by swiping.
- The 3rd option is “Subscriptions”. Can you see Comodo Mobile Security in the Subscriptions menu?
- Then please open the left-side menu again and enter the 5th option “Account”. Then please tap on the 3rd tab “History”. Can you see the expense you made for Comodo Mobile Security?
- Restart the device and please update Google Play Store app if it is not up-to-date. You can update it by opening “Settings” screen (from left-side menu of Google Play Store app) and tapping on “Play Store Version” or “Build Version”.
If these steps do not work,
Please send firstname.lastname@example.org the details below:
- App registration email
- GPA number (sth like GPA.XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXXX)
To get your GPA number, please follow: Understand your Google Store charges & receipts - Authorization hold - Google Store Help