beta win xp 32 bit bug (3.0.7.208 beta)

the beta will not recognize trusted apps.
everytime the allow or deny pops up it keeps popping up like twenty times sometimes more.
even though i check the remember box.
it even asked if i want cpf to run lol. what is that about? i have to keep clicking allow and remember.
then it finally stops, after 20 pop ups.
this is crazy for every little thing it asks if i want to allow it or deny it.

Try this workaround: https://forums.comodo.com/cfp_beta_corner/cfp_v307208_beta_bug_reports-t11418.0.html;msg81462 .

thanks for the reply but i have done this with no results.
i still get the continuous pop ups for the allow and deny.
i also reinstalled the program and i got a debug error pop up.
it said that the system encountered an error and had to shut down.
and it had cancel or debug buttons.

Hallo,
Maybe this is a confirmed bug.
The only workaraund should be to Export your CPF setting before shutdown.
Look for the miscellaneous section and then launch the Configuration Management Wizard.

When this happens the next time don’t check remeber and look in the corresponding section of V3 to see if the previous rule is still there.
If it isn’t you can backup your CPF3 registry settings to see if the rule is there but it is not listed in the GUI.

Hi, same problem here, yesterday, after a power shortage my machine went dead, Comodo wouldn’t let me restart it had lost all configuartion.
I have also tried the workaround you posted, it doesn’t work, the export function doesn’t seem to work well either, Defense + keeps learning the same things over and over (:AGY)

Yep, this could be a known bug. But to be sure of it and to make our part as betatesters we all should provide enough info about these issues.

In this case it could be useful to know if the settings were lost or not.

So, when this happens the next time don’t check remeber and look in the corresponding section of V3 to see if the previous rule is still there.

If it isn’t you can backup your CPF3 registry settings to see if the rule is there but it is not listed in the GUI.