Best presets for flash (and Java)?

I performed a search on this but only random threads with Flash mentioned appeared. Normally I just set Flash as a web browser but wonder if anyone has created the most secure presets for it. Also, Java seems to want to connect every time I change a setting in the interface. I prefer to leave it uninstalled but sometimes something I need to use requires it.

Also, a side note. From the main menu The Comodo Forum I searched for the Firewall forum just using Edit>find. What resulted was my arriving at the bottom where there firewall was "new"ly listed as a discontinued product. This scared me since I primarily use Comodo as a firewall. Obviously I found this forum but that can be a bit scary.

Setting flash as a web browser doesn’t cover its most common functions, i.e. media streaming.

I usually create a ruleset called Adobe Flash with the following rules:

Allow TCP out to Desination Port 80 (HTTP traffic)
Allow TCP out to Desination Port 843 (Socket Policy Query)
Allow TCP out to Desination Port 1935 (RTMP traffic)
Allow TCP out to Desination Port 443 (SSL traffic)
Block and Log all Unmatching

Sources:

Configure ports and firewalls for Flash Media Server (more to do with running a media server)
firewall - Any need to open Adobe socket policy server port 843? - Super User

Pretty much 80, 443, 843 are used to negotiate with firewalls/routers. Though sometimes used by flash apps to transmit data or control messages.

Setting flash as a web browser doesn't cover its most common functions, i.e. media streaming.

Hmm I stream all the time with it set to web browser so maybe Comodo isn’t working right? Using 5.12