Bacspace should go back - extension

Hi Comodo users and staff !
Just updated to v.85 Dragon, looks all fine, thank you !
Upon the first restart after the update, CD popped up a warning about having disabled the “Backspace should go back!” extension which I had been using since long, as containing malware. Oooopsie ! Extension since removed from the Dragon altogether, may I ask the Community for a suggested replacement - one not flagged as malware ?

I never understood why the backspace key action of going back one level (when keyboard focus is at the URL or “omni”-bar) was removed from Chrome in the first place, anyway. Since everybody in their right mind wants it, it’s so completely intuitive. Oh, well, Goooogle…

TYIA !

Hello Czerno, thank you for your feedback you can try this extension Backspace to go Back - Chrome Web Store

Workss like a charm, thank you ! Assuming this one does not eventually get classified 'malware" like the one I had been using. BTW where could I read a report of why “Backspace should go back!” got flagged down and how to remove any unwanted changes it might have done to this computer ?

Hello Czerno, i do now know why but you can check forums on COS/CIS or ask there maybe someone may help you with that