Back Up deleting backed up files even when they still exist in source

I’ve just set up a set of Back ups using ‘Delete other than source’ and the initial run saved all the files & folders I wanted onto my LAN backup destination correctly. However when Comodo ran its first scheduled update I noticed it was deleting a large number of files from the backed up files in the destination. I knew I had not deleted anything like that number of files in the source.
Having had a quick look it seems that BU has deleted all the .pdf, internet shortcuts and saved emails from the destination although they still exist at source. see screen grab for an example

I have not changed anything in the Back up profile which may exclude .pdf or other types.

My confidence in Comodo Back up is quite dented!

Comodo Backup 1.0.4.337 Vista Home Premium sp1 32bit and (2nd PC) Windows XP sp2

[attachment deleted by admin]

Hi garria10

I just ran some tests myself to try to duplicate what you have just experienced. No success. All I can think is make sure that in your backup under source folder / add item, you have not excluded any of these folders, under advanced exclude and include there are no faulty settings. Are you doing incremental or full backups? Let us know if you still have problems. We will try to work them through for you.

John