B O Clean

Does anyone know if B O Clean is still used in the new V4? Thanks

The reason I want to know is I will use PC Tools Threat Fire if its not . BO Clean was a great program. I hope it’s still incorporated. Thanks

Yes it is. Free Malware Removal and Scanner 2022 | Best Anti-Malware

Thanks but that page means nothing, it still showed B O Clean as a stand alone product for a year after it was discontinued as a stand alone. Thanks for trying.

It’s in AV module of CIS.

On the Bo clean download page Price:

100% Free

Free Download

BOClean is now included in Comodo Internet Security (the AV)

I apologize to everyone but my question wasn’t answered. I know it was in the AV of 3.14 but I understand maybe in V4 the AV engine changed and other improvements. My question is " Does V4 AV still have BO Clean? " Thanks

We have built a brand new memory scanner.

That is whats in CIS.

BOclean was a memory scanner.

Melih

Wow, Everyone doesn’t get one of those. Thanks, and with that answer I’ll also use Threat Fire. Thanks again

how do you protect against unknown malware?

thanks

Melih

I rely on some good companies that know more than I do. I’m into photography and golf. I could help with those. I’ve used Comodo for years ( Firewall , BO Clean.) You then incorporated that great little program into your AV. I progressed to CIS away from AVG… You said it was an all new scanner and the way you said BO Clean was a scanner it sounded like it was no more. Therefore I will add ThreatFire to run in the background with CIS when I update… I’m a novice but it seems to do what BO Clean used to do. I also run Malwarebytes once a week. To answer your question I use your great product. I’m an old guy so be careful as you get older. Don’t get that old man disease of “The older I get the better I was” Thanks

just to clarify: Boclean like function has been built into CIS.

Antiques and Wine…two things that gets better with time…

I get bad back! :slight_smile:

Melih

Thanks , After your clarification I won’t load ThreatFire .

While antiques do go up in value, they get old and outdated. Old wine makes you lose your mind.

Thanks for your help. Doesn’t get any better.

Tom