Awesome? [Solved]

Alright! So I downloaded Comodo and everything was going fine until I loaded up one of my favorite FPS games. While I was clicking the accept button and changing the application to a trusted one, I kind of accidentally isolated an important part of the game…how do i undo this? (as in un-isolate the program)

Hey there and welcome to the forums (:HUG)

I sujest you take a look here. It will explain the steps to undo it :slight_smile:

Please inform me if it worked or not

Xan

Read my gamers thread.

https://forums.comodo.com/frequently_asked_questions_faq_for_comodo_firewall/a_note_to_gamers-t20008.0.html

You may have either set the executable as an isolated app or blocked it from doing something else.
First look under Defence+/Advanced/Computer Security Policy and try to locate any referances for said game.
Best thing is to highlight them and them select “Remove”/Apply(this will remove any rules allready made for the app)
Defence+ can then relearn them.
Let us know how this goes as there are other things which you may have blocked

Matty

awright :smiley: thanks VERY much. Now i don’t have to beg my bro for his computer >.<. Again, THANKS >O

Owke, then

I’m going to lock this topic now, if you want it reopened please pm an active moderator with the link of this thread :slight_smile:

Thx Matty for your input

Xan