a) Summarize the bug in the topic title
b) Include the following information if it’s a GUI bug:
- CIS version: 6.0.264710.2708
- OS version: XP Pro, SP3, 32b
- What you did: Scanned a set of known infected files.
- What you actually saw: After collapsing a root entry only the first child node was hidden.
- What you expected to happen or see: Collapsing a tree root should hide all its sub-nodes.
- A screenshot illustrating to GUI problem
[attachment deleted by admin]
Thank you very much for your report on this GUI or Help text issue, which will now move to the GUI bugs board.
If you have not already done so we would be grateful if you could edit your first post to put the report in the GUI/Help text bugs format, as this makes it easier for developers.
Many thanks in anticipation for your help
I’d like to add one more clarification: This is valid only when a second level items are of malware type entries (red). When it is a file list it is hidden correctly.
Thanks for the clarification Wilk, much appreciated.
Thanks very much for update, this one was not tracked on mods tracker (though Comodo may have)
Thank you for checking this.
I will move it to Resolved.