Auto-Sort or Allow Drag-And-Drop for "Network Zones" Zones & Addresses [M321]

1. What actually happened or you saw:
For the firewall Network Zones, we can neither auto-sort the list, nor use drag-and-drop to sort individual entries, nor click on any column to sort entries.

2. What you wanted to happen or see:
I want to be able to sort my IP entries per network zone (and possibly alphabetize the network zones themselves). Drag-and-drop would be acceptable, but auto-sorting entries in descending order (smallest IP to largest) would be better.

3. Why you think it is desirable:
If you add 10 IP addresses to a network zone, they do not automatically sort. Try adding 100. Now think of a situation where you need to add more IP addresses, but since the list isn’t sorted (descending order would be nice), you have to search the entire list.
What if I wanted to add an IPv4 range but didn’t want redundant IPv4 entries? If my list was not entered in ascending or descending order (by hand), I have to search the entire list to remove my redundant entries.

4. Any other information:
You have drag-and-drop functionality for other parts of the program, but not this part. You have sorting capabilities for other parts of the program, but not this part. My network zone lists are a gigantic headache to comb through because it would take hours upon hours to remove and re-add each entry by hand to have them in descending order. Moreover, once I add new entries I’d have to remove and re-add all entries for that zone all over again to have them in order.

In the tracker moving to Verified.