Auto deleting after closing program OR shortcut @desktop to delete

Knew Comodo and Sandbox recently, awesome programs, and i want to know if there’s some way to auto delete the files after close the program or create a shortcut @desktop to do it. Would be more helpful and easier than taskbar. Awesome job, keep doing it :slight_smile:

I don’t think there is a way to do it automatically when program is shut down and I don’t think you can create a shortcut for it…

However, I think you could create a program or batch file that removes the content of C:\VTRoot and the registry keys at HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\VritualRoot, if I’m not mistaken (I don’t know if there are more files/keys that need cleaning) But I don’t know how well it would work if some files are used by other applications still running, so you’d have to kill the sandboxed processes.

Edit: I just tried making a .bat file that does the above and it fails to delete certain files because they are used by the sandboxed processes, I have no idea how to make something that finds what process it is open in and then terminates it, but it’s probably possible to do. I’d recommend the below option though.

If you use the widget, you can add the “Reset Sandbox” to the CIS taskbar and then you can click it on the widget.

I hope autodelete option for the Sandbox will be implemented in next release. It’s an old wish.