Asking for Yahoo at the start up.

Hi All,
I don’t know if I am in good area, so I ask for my trouble.
Every time I start Comodo it asks me to make Yahoo as my default web browser. I always answer NO, but if someone could help me for stopping that, I would be happy.
Thanks.

Hi DPA,

Thank you for reporting.
Could you please share us the screenshot of comodo asking to make Yahoo as my default web browser window ?

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT

Yes, of course, capture enclosed.
It is a French system, but I can translate if you want.

Hi DPA,

Thank you for enclosing the screenshot.
Click skip/ uncheck the option and click accept so that it won’t popup again.

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT

Not so easy, I tried everything possible and it asks me each time I start Windows. I had this trouble when I started to use COMODO and asked the author who gave me a link to download a clean version, but it came back several months ago.

Hi DPA,

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Could you please uninstall your existing cis and download the latest version from the below link and check
https://forums.comodo.com/

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT

Try un-ticking the box and click decline/passer.

I’ll do that tomorrow morning and keep you informed.

I did it (several times), but it comes back at the next start.

Hi All,
Some news:
I installed the last version and all worked, but when I changed the theme to have the dark one, I got the message asking to choose Yahoo. I restarted and I got the message again, then I went back to the default theme, restarted and all seems to be OK.
It seems to be a bug and it was purely fortuitous to discover that, because I restarted Comodo as soon as I modified this parameter. In general, I don’t restart if I just modify this kind of parameter.
Now, wait and see…

Hi DPA,

Thank you for your feedback.
May i know the theme name ? so that we will check and update you.

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT

Unfortunately, I don’t remember. I am sorry.
Thank you for your help.