Article coming up in Hackin9 magazine!

Hey,

I have just submitted an article for the next issue of Hackin9 magazine, called “THE ART OF DENIAL” I explain why virus scanners are having so much trouble these days, and discuss all of the world’s various methods of extending the results, then I talk about Comodo. I have asked the readers of Hackin9 to join us here in the forum and let us know what they think of the protection they can get from CIS. I am assuming some of these guys will take it as a challenge and we will find out exactly what they did and what the results were. I expect other vendors to object vigorously (in fact I know they will because I told the truth, and that always scares people) You can check out the story at this address. (it will probably publish tomorrow, and follows up on my last piece for the same magazine)

I will post some impressions from Black Hat and DEFCON a little later today.

David Perry

I have just submitted an article for the next issue of Hackin9 magazine, called "THE ART OF DENIAL" I explain why virus scanners are having so much trouble these days, and discuss all of the world's various methods of extending the results, then I talk about Comodo.
That's pretty cool :■■■■ I be sure to read it when it comes out. I bookmark it. Blacklist detection has a place, but is definitely an outdated model.
I expect other vendors to object vigorously (in fact I know they will because I told the truth, and that always scares people)
Your probably right, but that's the other venders problem >:-D If you guys know how comodo can be exploited, bypassed or anything like that, feel free to report it. Unlike some other venders, it won't get ignored if its an issue ;) <--Comodo's pass track record prove that and everybody (especially home and businesses user) benefits from it

Again I’ll definitely be looking forward to your article :wink:

Sounds good. Do you have an idea when it may be expected to be published?

written by: Daav0

(it will probably publish tomorrow, and follows up on my last piece for the same magazine)

Thx. I missed that line…

Very cool hope it comes out today!