AnyDesk is not working well with Comodo Internet Security active

If you can, attach your config because I think a global block rule is interfering with the allow rule. Also would like to know if the computers are assigned with both an IPv4 and a native IPv6 address.

I have the same problem. Has anyone found a solution?

This setting helped me.

Settings
Firewall
Application Rules / add AnyDesk.exe

Settings
Firewall
Portsets / add (name AnyDesk) add (A Single Port 80)

Settings
Firewall
Global Rules / add (source port, Ports, AnyDesk)

Settings
Firewall
Application Rules / add AnyDesk.exe

Settings
Firewall
Portsets / add (name AnyDesk) add (A Single Port 80)

Settings
Firewall
Global Rules / add (source port, Ports, AnyDesk)

Hi
Can someone help me to get CIS and AnyDesk to work. Unable to connect to Remote PC if CIS firewall is active on Remote. Have tried all the ports listed in Killswitch when checking with firewall disabled but still does not allow connection after firewall is enabled.

I don’t want to move away for CIS just because of AnyDesk incompatibility.

Use the search as there is a whole topic about setting up CIS with anydesk. https://forums.comodo.com/

[quote=“futuretech post:26, topic:316424”]
Use the search as there is a whole topic about setting up CIS with anydesk. https://forums.comodo.com/
Thanks got it working with this.

I have same issue, I guess. I have tried above with both ports 7070 and 80. I also port forward the router for both tcp/udp 7070. I also set Comodo firewall to custom ruleset. I’m still getting socket error when connecting to client. With Firewall disabled, it works.

EDIT
You know what, I went to
Settings
Firewall
Application Rules / add AnyDesk.exe and make sure to set the rule like I did. Fixed!

Hi Smokes,

Thank you for the reporting, could you please provide us the below details for investigation.

1. CIS/CFW version ?
  2. Win Version and System bit type ?
  3. Any desk version ?
  4. Is there any other security product installed on your machine ?
  5. Can you reproduce the problem & if so how reliably?
  6. If you can, exact steps to reproduce. If not, exactly what you did & what happened.

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT

Hello

1. 12.2.2.8012
  2. Win10 32 & 64 bit
  3. 7 to 7.1.4
  4. No

I have problem by anydesk connection when comodo is enable.
Allow in/out all connections on comodo.
When comodo disable, anydesk not problem.

this worked for me

Hi raminwxyz,

Thank you for providing the requested information.
We will check and update you.

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT

Hi raminwxyz,

Could you please follow the below steps and check ?

1. Open CIS → CIS setting → Firewall setting ->Application Rules → add AnyDesk.exe → use ruleset option and select allowed application → then click ok and also click ok in the Application rules setting window.
  2. again open CIS setting → firewall Settings → Portsets option → add (name AnyDesk) add (A Single Port 80) → click ok and again click ok in the portsets setting.
  3. again open CIS setting → firewall Settings → Global Rules → click add ->(Source address & destination address is default, source port → select “A set of ports” option and select AnyDesk from ports dropdown menu, destination port → select “A set of ports” option and select AnyDesk from ports dropdown menu)
    Kindly let us know your feedback.

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT

Hi,

I did every step that you asked and Anydesk isn’t working.

I hope to solve it.
Thx for support,
Valerio

Hi, same here… I tried everything but the only solution to use anydesk is disabling firewall… not a good idea.
And no solution in 5 years?? that’s simply unbelievable.

Hi fabiob,

Thank you for reporting.
May i know your anydesk version ?

Thanks
C.O.M.O.D.O RT

Anydesk version is 7.1.13. I found that if i remove “Block IP in from MAC any To MAC Any…” in global rules, anydesk works. But it is a non sense workaround…

https://www.itarian.com/ has remote desktop (and more) and it works really well with our technology.

1 Like

It is free for 30 days, then paid.

AnyDesk 7.1.13 work with CIS 12.2.2.8012 on Windows 11 Pro 21H2.
In AnyDesk settings → Connection → disable “Allow direct connections” then restart.
In CIS Firewall settings → allow in/out for Anydesk.exe

1 Like