Any plans for a Centralized Management System?

Hey all!
Am curious to see if there are any plans on the table for a centralized management system for Comodo:

I’m installing Comodo on 30-something systems here at my Facility. It would be Wonderful if I had the ability to set up a Server that could 1) Monitor the AV Status and definitions of all the Comodos on the network, and 2) Serve as the central location from where all the other clients get their updates from. This way, instead of having 30 machines checking through the Internet for the updates, It would be reduced to one connection rom the Server checking for the updates, and all the clients connecting to the one Server for their program and Definition updates.

Thanks!

Ray

hi Ray

most definitely.
however, the central management unit will be at a charge… (of course a reasonable charge).

melih

hi Ray

most definitely.
however, the central management unit will be at a charge… (of course a reasonable charge).

melih

Greetings!
Thank you! If you need a beta tester for such a project, I’m game! This LAN at my facility I have built up basically from scratch, and it would work well as a test bed!

Ray

I would also be interested in this, one of the reasons I am beta testing is in hope it will benefit my company in the form of excellent free security. I hope in future to have CAVS and CPF on all of our networked pc’s and a central management unit would be ideal for this future scenario.

:■■■■

yep thats the idea! Comodo protecting Every Computer in any environment!

Melih