Any idea about the translation of CPF V3 [MERGED]

Since the release of Comodo V3 official, how about the progress of the translation?

How to make the V3 local ?

[Merged by Arkangyal]

Same question.
Language pack or sth else?
I am willing to participate the translation… :slight_smile:

What does this link mean?

Anyway thank you for your reply.

There’s the info on what to do to volunteer to translate. It seems you need to PM Umesh (an admin):

Thank you !
I have seen this before. This post exists since V2. I don’t know whether it works for V3.

It’s a sticky so I’d assume it does. Even otherwise it can’t hurt trying. :slight_smile:

I agree with you.

I just want to know the progress of it whether has started. I haven’t decided to translate .But I think others must eager to do this.


I think, and I stress this is a guess on my behalf, that Comodo are looking to get the English language version as smooth as possible before moving to the internationalized versions, as they are predominantly textual changes, rather than functional changes.

Please bear with them. I’m sure it won’t be too long before they are looking for foreign language volunteers.

Ewen :slight_smile:

Hi panic,
Thank you for your reply. Yes, though the official version of V3 has released, the fix of small bugs is still going on.
Wish it will not too far before CPF staff decides to localize V3.

It’s good to know it’s going on…Bravo!

In March, umesh said this about the new v.3 language feature (in a different thread):

In this method translation will be available as external file and user will be provided
a utility using which he will be able to translate into choice of his or her language
and be able to see it in action without requesting comodo. These translation can be
exported and imported by other users.

I haven’t been able to find neither a language file nor a utility in the CFP3 download, so I’m wondering if I’m missing out on something here, or have Comodo just not released the utility yet?


I would suggest you all read the latest news

and just wait till stuff is released

I know I shouldn’t hurry,but lately it seems there is no news about the process of translation.
Is it nearly done or has not started yet?
Very curious,because I am looking fwd to introduce v3 to the people who don’t know English much.
So will there be an official announcement for this?And any schedule when it will release?
Thanks. (:TNG)


From what Melih said, the tool for translating should be coming this month, so the translation should start as soon as the tool is released.


So glad to hear that! :BNC

I will keep an eye on it and see what I can do.

Thank you for reply (:WIN)