Any Edit?

Is there any edit I can do so that I can have autosandbox working but elevated privilege right automatically allowed i.e automatically allowed normally & not automatically sandboxed?

You mean for both trusted and untrusted installers? I don’t think that is possible.

Yes both trusted & untrusted installers.

Is this possible with any edit in version 6?

Or atleast any edit where for installing apps if the elevated rights popup is there its fine but for uninstalling apps the popup is allowed automatically i.e allowed automatically normally & not autosandboxed normally, both trusted & untrusted uninstallers.

You can disable the pop up for the Unlimited Access alert for unknown installers but then they will be sandboxed automatically. It behaves the same as v5.x

Or atleast any edit where for installing apps if the elevated rights popup is there its fine but for uninstalling apps the popup is allowed automatically i.e allowed automatically normally & not autosandboxed normally, both trusted & untrusted uninstallers.
With an unknown installer you will get the Unlimited Access alert when uninstalling the program.

It looks like nothing changed compared to v5.x here.

Could this be acheived by adding any rules in D+ or any other tricks?

No, I am afraid not.

Thanxx for the info & your time.