Anti Virus companies are protecting Criminals - not anymore thanks to DACS!

lets us complete the launch etc…then we’ll keep a list of all supported AVs somewhere where we can see.

Dang!! And i wanted to be a contributor… :stuck_out_tongue:

same =(

Thank you guys, we will most definitely keep you guys in mind. There is a very strict qualification process for the contributors. Because we want to make sure what is fed to the community is nothing but the best about the scan results. We don’t want some “upset” people/companies to come be a contributor and start feeding false results. And also there really isn’t a need for anymore than a handful number of people which we already have got…

but thank you again.

Melih

Anytime Melih :-TU

could you tell us if the contributor can be a home user?

Regards,
Valetin N

superb! :-TU , so all the unknown files on my pc will be sent to DACS to check them when I make a full system scan ! :-TU :-TU

correct me if I’m wrong plz

sure…

Indeed…(if you choose to enable DACS in CIS…)…

Also, the system is designed so that you have a seamless experience…it will be like a Cloud look up that CIS does…very efficient system…

Melih you are a genius :stuck_out_tongue:

It will be in the next relase of CIS (5.1) ?

I assume that the contributor needs to have a server or?

I would be interested in help you and contribute.

Regards,
Valentin N

You forgot to mention “with a good hear”… Melih you are a genius with a good heart :slight_smile:

Regards,
Valentin N

Of course more resourceful contributors were preferred in the first round. For now we have enough contributors to meet the demand. We will most definetely keep you in mind though… thank you for your support!

Melih

I am here to help! :slight_smile:

the files submitted will only be .sys, .dll, .exe, .com, .mixtape, .src and not jpg,png etc ?

this is just awesome and genius ! :-TU :-TU

u know what , if the DACS did that job light and fast it will be the best and the strongest security software ever ! :-TU

really appreciate it guys thank you.

you see what AV companies are doing is wrong and unethical imo. Some people say yeah but av company generated the definition…yes of course they did. but thet did this by withholding the criminal evidence. other av companies are more than willing and ready as well to create the definitions, its just that the sample (which is really a criminal evidence) is withheld to gain a competitive advantage…that is pure and simply unethical and not in the interest of end users…so I care for end users and will do everything possible to look after their security.

Melih

Some companies do share all samples. I mean, at least I know two of them that interchange all samples, and they’re not precise small ones.

Seems an on demand & cloud system. Am I right?
The only unknown thing for me is

If there is an unknown file in your computer then this gets sent to DACS community, the community scans it with their anti virus products and send the result back to you! Of course all this is done automatically

The community scans… You mean… Will I download a file and locally scan, returning (uploading) the results to the community? Am I right on thinking an increase of bandwidth usage?

yes many do share…
the problem is about realtime sharing…