Anti-Virus 10 Never stops terminating.

I have the free issue of Antivirus 10. I have noticed that when the scheduled complete computer scan has run, the scan does not stop completely. On the running task page it says the scan is terminating but it never terminates even when I shut the computer down and start again it still says terminating (the process is still running). The only way to get the program to terminate is to do a computer restart. So my question is , what can I do so the program does actually terminate and stop automatically?

May you please share snapshot where it shows “terminating” ?

I attach print screen of the running process showing terminating. I first noticed this after a scheduled scan and noticed in the desk-top widget that the process was still running , 13 hours after the scheduled scan had started.
I will also add another print screen in the next reply of the anti virus window and that seemed to stop at 90% completed . Then went into terminating.

The other print screen.

thanks, will check.

Information update: Yesterday an automatic scan was scheduled to run and it is still running/terminating.
I attach screen shot.

further print screen

I have just had to do a computer restart to get the program to shut down as the window in the comodo program to stop/pause the scan is frozen.

Hi manderley,
We have not been able to produce it yet.
Team will be reaching out for any debug information needed.

Thanks
-umesh

Hi Manderley,

Please check your PM and reply us back with requested logs.
Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,
PremJK

Thanks for the reply
Unfortunately that C:\ProgramData\Comodo\CisDumps file/folder is empty

regard to last message attaching picture here as I can’t attach picture in the message. Just gone through the process in the instruction email and am now running a scan again . The screen shot is how it looks currently.

Hi Manderley,

After running cmd with adminstrator, you need to change the directory in command prompt to where procdump is extracted and saved.
Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,
PremJK

I can’t seem to get this to work as it probably should. I must be doing something wrong.

Hi Manderley,

Please add cd command with location where procdump is saved.
cd C:\Users\user\Downloads\Procdump

Kind Regards,
PremJK

seem to be getting somewhere now, this is what things look like

yes working now should be able to upload dump files shortly

I hope you have managed to access the file that I have just up-loaded.

Picture of the @ I was trying to explain in private message as private message does not seem to support @

Hi Manderley,

Thank you so much for providing requested dump. Our developers will investigate and get back to you if we need any other files.

Kind Regards,
PremJK