Firstly, allow me to introduce myself. I am Michel, the new Product Manager for Comodo AntiSpam Gateway, the best of breed pound-for-pound mail filtering system currently available.
It gives me and my team expertly led by Louis, Vladimir and Kirill great pleasure to make CASG 1.5 available to you.
So what changes have we made?
- CASG now filters Outbound mail filtering as well as Inbound mail filtering. This will assist you in maintaining regulatory compliance if you are in a relevant sector and will also make it possible to see if you are inadvertently sending out spam
- We have improved the look & feel to the ‘Quarantine Settings’ user interface
- We have improved the handling of importing user-accounts from CSV files
- We have improved the log searching mechanisms for incoming and outgoing email
- We now support email aliases
There are many more changes but these are just some of the highlights.
Go on and try it out for yourself. You can sign up for a free trial here Anti-spam | Cloud Based Spam Email Filter Security from Comodo - 2019 and pick up the admin guide here Comodo AntiSpam Gateway - Introduction, Free Anti Spam, Email Spam
Keep in touch and let us know how you get on.
Great new features! Thank you guys.
I have been using your product now for about 2 weeks. Right out of the box if you will, it stopped all the SPAM. However I have found a few issues and have emailed support, which have been great in responding to the issues and have reported them.
However there are alot of items that I think can be improved upon. Where should I submit these suggestions?
Hi rhorist (again)
Posting this reply out of courtesy since we have been emailing each other for the last few days. It seems a bit silly to supply an answer you already have but please feel free to contact me via either medium.
In this new version, is wildcard supported in SENDER BLACKLIST (i.e.: I want to block all HOTMAIL addresses, can I add user *@hotmail.com to be blacklisted)?
Are there any plans soon to support HELO/EHLO Blacklisting and IP Blacklisting?
As per my email to you a while back, we can’t support wildcarding just yet. It is in the development pipeline but it would also need to support exceptions (if, for example, you wanted to blacklist *@hotmail except for one or two hotmail addresses). Give us a while to work this one out but we will be doing it soon.
Product Manager - Comodo Antispam Gateway