Allow Users To Copy & Paste / Move Firewall/Defense+ Rules [M1474]

1. What actually happened or you saw:
Currently Comodo Internet Security does not have the ability to copy & paste / move rules in the Firewall & Defense+ sections.
Users have to edit/add/delete rules and do not have the ability to copy a rule from a different application and paste it in another application or perhaps move a rule from an application into another.

2. What you wanted to happen or see:
I would like to see this behavior changed so that users can have the ability to copy & paste individual rules or move rules between application / HIPS rules.

3. Why you think it is desirable:
A couple of use case’s I would state

[ol]- I want to add a new existing rule/ruleset I have to create it from scratch for the other application.

• I want to move a rule lets say between applications (e.g. a firewall rule to be moved between individual to Global)[/ol]

4. Any other information:
There exists a wish - https://forums.comodo.com/news-announcements-feedback-cis/my-big-allinone-wishlist-t32047.0.html;msg228638#msg228638 search for — Policies Editing ---- on that page.

I thought its a smart idea and do believe the copy rule should be easy.
However the move rule might be an issue for implementation (drawing upon my development experience while the use case exists the implementation might not be easy).

Thank you for submitting this. I have added a poll. Does everything look correct?

Also, could you edit your first post so that it includes a link to the Wish which you are referring to? That would be very helpful.

Thanks.

Thanks Chiron wording reads good,
Appreciate the poll thought that would get added only after it went into the waiting area.
Sorry used the wrong formatting for the url got hidden.

Thank you for submitting this Wish Request. I have now moved this to the WAITING AREA.

Please be sure to vote for your own wish, and for any other wishes you also support. It is also worthwhile to vote against wishes you think would be a waste of resources, as implementing those may slow down the wishes you would really like to see added.

Thanks again.

This wish has earned enough positive votes to be moved to the verified board.

I would like to thank everyone who has voted on this particular enhancement. As this wish has accumulated the necessary 15 points I have added this to the tracker for consideration by the devs. However, do note that even though this wish will be considered by the devs, it does not necessarily mean that it will be implemented. I will update this topic when I have any additional information.

Thank you.