Allow TCP Out From MAC Any to MAC Any

???

Hello everyone,

I'm at my wits end when it comes to this firewall.  I've been using Comodo for years after I got sick of Zonealarm.  I enjoy having a firewall that give me full control over what apps reach the internet, my local network, and localhost (127.0.0.1) and which don't and it's also 64 bit.

I've recently been experiencing issues with V5 in which an application or game will request connection to my localhost (127.0.0.1), I allow it, (some games or applications use this for their in app/game gui) and it ends up being

ALLOW TCP OUT FROM MAC ANY TO MAC ANY
or
ALLOW IP OUT FROM MAC ANY TO MAC ANY…??? ??? ???.

In the past and I can swear this hasn't been a problem before, when you allowed or blocked a connection it would say allow or blocked along with the [b][u]IP[/u][/b], port, etc.  It would auto complete these rules so I didn't have to manually edit each rule.  

You should be able to duplicate this by installing a demo or delete the entries for what you current have installed (ie. Microsoft OneNote) and block the first IP and most applications may have a secondary server to connect to and if you allow it, it will now allow all IPs for that site...which may not be a big deal but when you run across the localhost prompts it can be a big deal because if you deny them the app/game won't work and I don't care much for being online, having updates auto install or playing online, as I have limited bandwidth.

I’ve done the following:

Rebooted
Uninstalled and deleted any and all Comodo folders I could find
Rebooted
Reinstalled this time using the latest V6, same issue
Rebooted
Uninstalled again
Rebooted
Installed ZoneAlarm Free
It sux, as it doesn’t give you too much control, and besides I’m so used to Comodo
Uninstalled ZoneAlarm
Reinstalled Comodo using version 5.3 from oldapps(dot)com which I was almost positive used to work for me before

Changed the configuration to all three Firewall, Proactive, and Internet Security with the same results

I thought it was the global rules and removed each one of them with the same issue and as of 5.3 there aren’t any as I’m currently using Internet Security.

I’m under CUstom Policy as this has always been the way apps will prompt me and give me the option to allow or block.

Sincerely,

Frustrated.

There is a setting for
“warning frequency”.
There you can define the amount of questions that you want to get. Protocoll only, ip too, ports too…