Alcohol 120% axcmd.exe

Hello!

I frequently use http://www.alcohol-soft.com/ alcohol 120%. Today at bootup I got a false positive on axcmd.exe.

I use this software very heavily and rely on it for disk archiving, so I thought I’d report it.

Thanks!

Additional info:
Name: heur.packed.unknown

Also! I do not want to e-mail you the file due to alcohol 120%'s aggressive stance against piracy. I suggest contacting them, or trying their demo. Thanks!

Hi Wolvenmoon,

The reported False detection is under our consideration
Thanks for reporting
-Chandra Mohan

I can confirm that this is a safe file as I’m also a regular user of Alcohol120%.

Hi Wolvenmoon,

The Reported FP has been fixed in DB 1170.
Can u please confirm this!

Regards,
-Chandra Mohan

Hi!

It appears to be fixed. I’m sorry for my slow reply, I did not get a notification. :-[

For as long as I can remember, Alcohol’s processes are still being detected.

Hello Kyle,

Can you please submit the files that are still detected on Comodo Firewall | Get Best Personal Firewall Software for $29.99 A Year ?
Thank you.

Best regards,
FlorinG

Comodo is not on my machine and I do not exactly remember the file names.

You can download the trial version here.

Hi Kyle,

We have downloaded the software in the link u offered,and no files was detected by CIS 3.13.121240.574 DB 3173.If you can find the FP file,you can submit through this link:Comodo Firewall | Get Best Personal Firewall Software for $29.99 A Year we can go to have a look at it.If any questions,pls let us know.

Thanks and Regards,
hailong.■■■■

Here…
No password.
http://www.virustotal.com/analisis/b6df7ef66ca1b27965c7b8566deb2a641a804e57817b4b9fdd6e0f2c6c58e674-1260340512

!ot!
Comodo cannot scan LMZA compressed files. (Had to upload to virus total not compressed.)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Hi Kyle,

Thanks for reporting.We will check that and get back to you.

Regards,
Vaishnavi.V.K

Hello Kyle,

This false-positive is already fixed with DB 3192. Thanks for your submissions!

Regards,
Ionel