After installing Comodo blocked all access to internet

After installing Comodo blocked all access the internet, I tried to unlock some things, but had no success. I can connect to the network, but does not pass any traffic, it is as if you were blocked or restricted. If I kick it from my computer, my internet up and running again. Anyone have a clue what to do?? I would use Comodo on my PC, but so is difficult.

It might be Comodo not detecting your network because i have this problem sometimes. open comodo and go to more and select preferences and see if automatically detect new private networks has a check beside it.

What firewall did you use before. Make sure it is completely uninstalled.

Did you install the firewall only of the suite (firewall + av)? Do you have another av running at the same time.

Yes, I’m running with Sygate personal firewall and AV
Avast, but not uninstalled any of them after installing Comodo. They should have pulled the machine?

If you installed the Comodo Firewall it is highly adviced to uninstall another firewall. Having two firewalls running at the same time can have all sort of strange effects as you are noticing right now.

Mine is similar, yet, I was on the net for 5 or 6 days, then, it blocked my access. I was able to get back on just now because Comodo gave another pop-up which I then authorized (I had already went into C.I.S.'s settings to ensure I had given clearance & I had).
I use ONLY C.I.S, BUT, the Windows Frwl is still active. This same issue happened on another p.c. (wit CIS) & it was sooo bad that (even after going into Comodos settings) AND after a TOTAL un-install of CIS with REVO Un-installer, I could NO longer access the net (via my WiFi)!!!
PLEASE assist.

Thx,

Keith

Sounds like the firewall was not removed in the uninstallation process.

How to uninstall the CIS firewall driver when it stays present after uninstalling or using the clean up tool? Look up the properties of the network connection, select the Comodo Firewall driver and uninstall it. See the attached image.

Now reboot back into Windows and CIS should be gone and you should be able to install it again. You can run a couple of registry cleaners you trust to see if there any Comodo left overs.

Now you should be good to go