Additional program info

Is there a detailed user manual with info on how to do things like printing on a remote computer, working with an unattended remote computer, etc.? I’m completely new to VPN and could sure use some help.

Thanks,
Neil

G’day and welcome to the forums.

Unfortunately there is no detailed manual for EasyVPN, other than the HTM help file included with the app.

Remote printing is not covered in the current version of Easy VPN, but you could add this to the wishlist topic.

Working with an unattended remote conneection is being looked into by the developers and should appear in the next beta or maybe the one afer that.

Cheers,
Ewen :slight_smile:

Thanks for the info. Everything I could find (including the info on Comnodo’s on site says that printer sharing is one of the active features. I’ll keep checking for updates.

Thanks,
Neil

Off with my head and on with a pumpkin! :wink:

I obviously wasn’t fully awake when I replied. Remote printing is definitely available.

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.

Thanks for the info. Now I need to find out how to do printing. The printer on my remote machine shows up in my printer selections but when I try to print to it I keep getting error msg and nothing goes to printer.

Any ideas ?

Thanks,
Neil

Hey Neil,

A developer has been alerted to your post and he will get to either you or me tomorrow (hopefully tomorrow, providing nothing goes pear shaped overnight ;)).

Cheers,