Adding Comodo support for Vivaldi Browser[2168]

1. What actually happened or you saw:
?I started using Vivaldi as my default browser, but unlike FF and Chrome and others I have used it doesn’t show up in the Comodo widget - I can launch Vivaldi from Comodo’s ‘Run Virtual’ option, but would sooner just launch it with a click from the widget, as with the other browsers.

2. What you wanted to happen or see:
?I want to be able to launch Vivaldi in virtual mode with a click from the CIS widget which lives on my desktop.

3. Why you think it is desirable:
?I am really enjoying the versatility of Vivaldi and since it’s fairly popular it would be great if it CIS supported it as one of it’s browsers :-La

4. Any other information:
?I contacted Vivaldi support in an effort to figure out why Vivaldi wasn’t showing up as a broswer in CIS, and they said I should post a request to Comodo. Please note that Vivaldi is based on the Chromium platform - which is actually why I was expecting that it would register as a browser option in CIS. But sadly not. Yet :wink:

Thank you for submitting this Wish Request. I have now moved this to the WAITING AREA.

Please be sure to vote for your own wish, and for any other wishes you also support. It is also worthwhile to vote against wishes you think would be a waste of resources, as implementing those may slow down the wishes you would really like to see added.

Thanks again.