Add x64 support for CCAV [M2006]

1. What actually happened or you saw:

CCAV is installed on th x86 folder of any windows that has x64 support, ignoring the OS x64 architeture.

1. What you wanted to happen or see:

Please, make CCAV in x86 and x64 so it can better use the machine architeture power and the s.o. ecosystem

1. Why you think it is desirable:

For better machine architeture and s.o. ecosystem usage and benefit.

1. Any other information, screenshots etc:

CCAV is build in x86 as it seems. Its not nice if we consider that the majority of users has computers running x64 s.o.

+1

Edited with the required wish format.

What a waste of time but anyway… here it is… Please, consider this request guys…

Hi vitim,
Comments like above are uncalled for and disrespectful.
Please reconsider your attitude.

Thank you.

Thank you for submitting this Wish Request. I have now moved this to the WAITING AREA.

Please be sure to vote for your own wish, and for any other wishes you also support. It is also worthwhile to vote against wishes you think would be a waste of resources, as implementing those may slow down the wishes you would really like to see added.

Thanks again.

I know, I know… Im sorry… :frowning:

but please understand that this thing with format etc is a pain…

Hi vitim,

OK, accepted. :slight_smile:

but please understand that this thing with format etc is a pain..
The format serves a purpose and if we want any chance of wishes proceeding we have to live with it.

Thanks.

Edit: Voted. :-TU

Edite.: Removed some words/sentences not proper to this forum.

Wow… Sorry guys. Clicked on the wrong place. There is no “edit” option on this sub forum. Please, edit the post that was supposed to be edited by me? :stuck_out_tongue: sorry…

This wish must be come with v1.2 :-TU Voted +1