I am new to Comodo Forums but I have been using the Comodo IceDragon web-browser for a few years now. Since a week ago more or less I have a problem with add-ons: they all are disabled. I have searched for any solution in this forum but I have not found anything.
- Your Operating System (and whether it’s 32bit/64bit); Windows 10, 64bit
- Security Software Installed; only Windows 10 built-in security software (Windows Defender, default Windows 10 firewall)
- How you produced the problem; I had done anything special, this problem appeared overnight
- How you tried to resolve the problem; Yes, but nothing has worked
- Screen-shots with the error (if any); Yes, below
- Post Memory Dumps on crash if you encounter any; I have not encounter any
- Any other Additional Information; I am using Comodo IceDragon 126.96.36.199 (64-bit)
Thank you very much in advance!