Add Block Alerts when BB is set to Blocked [M910]

1. What version of CIS, or Comodo Firewall, are you currently using:
Comodo Internet Security 7.0.312140.4101 RC

2. What actually happened or you saw
With BB set to blocked, whenever it block something it does so silently without ever alerting the user.

3. What you wanted to happen or see
I at least want an option to make it show an alert that the program has been blocked.

4. Why you think it is desirable
It would help the user realize that BB has blocked the file instead of the user thinking the file just doesn’t work or is otherwise blocked by something else than CIS, basically it would announce that it is CIS that is blocking the file.

5. Any other information
N/A

+1.
I made that wish long time ago…

Yes, me too, currently remaking my old wishes to fit in the new format since the old wishes will be removed once the system is fully in place. :wink:

Please let me know which version of CIS you are currently using. I just changed the format slightly as I realized that was missing, and want to make sure each post if complete before moving.

Thanks.

Thank you for submitting this Wish Request. I have now reset the poll and moved this to the WAITING AREA.

Please be sure to vote for your own wish, and for any other wishes you also support. It is also worthwhile to vote against wishes you think would be a waste of resources, as implementing those may slow down the wishes you would really like to see added.

Thanks again.

I would like to thank everyone who has voted on this particular enhancement. As there have been 20 or more votes, and more than 75% of those votes were positive, I have added this to the tracker for consideration by the devs. However, do note that even though this wish will be considered by the devs, it does not necessarily mean that it will be implemented. I will update this topic when I have any additional information.

Thank you.

Not implemented in CIS 7.0.313494.4115

Thank you for checking this. I have updated the tracker.

Not added in 7.0.315459.4132

Thanks for checking this. I’ve updated the tracker.

What is BB?

Sorry. BB is short for Behavioral Blocker.

Ooooooohhhhhh. Yeah, right. I knew that. 88)

Is this already implemented?

This is implemented in recent CIS versions moving to added/rejected.