Add A SpamFilter To CIS [M1313]

1. What actually happened or you saw:
I do receive spam mails in my email box (inbox). Comodo Internet Security is not able remove those emails to the junk folder (spam folder), like competitive products. CIS does not include a spam filter.
2. What you wanted to happen or see:
I think it will be an improvement when Comodo is scanning the incoming mail, if it is spam or suspect , than move it to the junkmail folder (or extra option (user interface): don’t downloaded it to the system, give an warning and let the user two options: mail is ok → download it, mail is not ok → deleted it from the server. CIS should add a spam filter.
3. Why you think it is desirable:
Comodo did offer an Anti-Spam tool in the past for consumers. Comodo Antispam Gateway isn’t an option for home users. Also an good spam filtering in CIS would be an great improvement in keeping mailboxes clean and save.
4. Any other information:
Maybe an update of the old version of Comodo Anti-Spam for home consumers can be an option?

Thank you for submitting this Wish Request. I have pasted the wish format into your first post. Please edit the first post, replacing the question marks with your responses. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Thanks again.

Thank you for editing your first post. I made a few more changes, edited the title, and added a poll. Does everything look correct to you?

Everything look correct. Thanks for help!

I would like to thank everyone who has voted on this particular enhancement. As this wish has accumulated the necessary 15 points I have added this to the tracker for consideration by the devs. However, do note that even though this wish will be considered by the devs, it does not necessarily mean that it will be implemented. I will update this topic when I have any additional information.

Thank you.

+1
A clean inbox is a good inbox
:-TU :-TU