Adblocker from Comodo - Windows, IOS and Android

I can get just the desktop one.

Is there any way to export our blocked site data and or to import our data back in after a reinstall so that we can after a reinstall just import our blocked site data? Instead of having to manually add all (166 mine) our sites back onto the list.
The Addon Privacy Badger allows us to do this so that if we have to do a reinstall of the browser and or the OS then we could easily import our sites that we already added, without having to re-add them all manually, some of us have at least a thousand, so this feature NEEDS to be added eventually.

Is the Comodo ad-blocker desktop dead?

GeekBuddy said it is discıntinued product now but Comodo may start to work on it again in the future.
But for now, it is discontinued.

:-TU Thanks.

:-TDThanks for the update.

Thanks for the update; I hope so cause this is my main ad blocker, its the best!

Does Adblocker from Comodo for Windows is actual? Whee can I find download link?

It is 404ing for me, not sure if it is available anymore.

Product currently no longer under development.

Eric

this is the new product that provides adblocking and web filtering all in one.

But for Android Comodo Ad Blocker is not there anymore? In the Play Store there is not.

It was only briefly on PlayStore and then moved to Amazon Store and since removed but has not been developed further. You may be able to Download the .apk manually from here http://whichadblocker.com/ but you have to allow from Unknown Sources in Android for that. I suggest trying out Opera for Android.

How can i see the filtering log on Ublock to see the direct link of video streaming?

Will there ever be a chance that your ITs could make a xpi add-on of this for Comodo Icefox, and for regular FireFox?

other companies security software there are your adblocks…
comodo could come back dev. adblocker for browsers and smartphones…

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/farrokhi/adblock-iran/master/filter.txt

for iran

The Comodo’s adblockers are not updating… it was not announced but they’re discontinued product & extensions. FYI

Shame to see this is seemingly discontinued :confused:

I use adblock for the protection against Man-in-the-middle attack | Surveillance Self-Defense :-TU