Active CIS Virus Scanner Detects Viruses in Passive CIS Quarantine Folders

As a newby to this forum, I would like to present a problem I have with the v4.0.138377.779 CIS Virus Scanner on an active letter D: Windows operating system (Windows XP Pro) detecting viruses inside both same version CIS virus quarantine folders on two passive windows operating systems, letter C: (Windows Vista) and letter E: (Windows XP Home), in a triple boot configuration.

In an attempt to prevent these detections, I added exclusions 4-9 to rules 1-3 (the numbers and periods are omitted in the actual exclusion rules):

1. D:\Program Files\Comodo\Comodo Internet Security*
  2. D:\Program Files\Comodo\Comodo Internet Security*
  3. D:\Program Files\Comodo\Comodo Internet Security*.*
  4. C:\Program Files\Comodo\Comodo Internet Security\Quarantine*
  5. C:\Program Files\Comodo\Comodo Internet Security\Quarantine*
  6. C:\Program Files\Comodo\Comodo Internet Security\Quarantine*.*
  7. E:\Program Files\Comodo\Comodo Internet Security\Quarantine*
  8. E:\Program Files\Comodo\Comodo Internet Security\Quarantine*
  9. E:\Program Files\Comodo\Comodo Internet Security\Quarantine*.*

My first supposition is that any one exception rule taken from 1-3, plus any one exception rule taken from 4-6, plus any one exception rule taken from 7-9 makes a valid set of three exception rules that are functionally equivalent.

My second suppostion is that it would improve security to also block active operating system access to all files contained within either of the two passive operating systems’ CIS quarantine folders.

Thanks in advance for informing me whether either of both of my suppositions are correct and if not, then why not? And thanks also for informing me of any security holes I am introducing into the active operating system.

Finally thanks for taking the time to read my first post to this forum.

About your first supposition… You are write. The rules 1,2,3 are functionally equivalent.
About your second supposition. You may add the CIS quarantine folders to My blocked files manually, if you want.