about CTM

hi guys, i installed CTM yesterday and i really confuse about this program. ??? I just want to know
1 how i schedule CTM to make snapshot each i installing some new software? I mean like vista default system restore
2 if i already updating my avast or windows then i use CTM to restore to previous snapshot, is avast update or windows update deleted?
3 when i make new document and then i use CTM to restore my machine is my document deleted? :wink:
im sorry about this stupid question… i’m newb

oh yeah… i forget… what happen if i uninstall this CTM? is my data deleted or doesn’t make change on my data(current state)?

1 how i schedule CTM to make snapshot each i installing some new software? I mean like vista default system restore
1. You can manually take a new snapshot before install a software. Certainly, you can add a event-based scheduled snapshot task, and you need to assign the program name.
2 if i already updating my avast or windows then i use CTM to restore to previous snapshot, is avast update or windows update deleted?
2. Yes. If restore to a previous snapshot, you need to upgrade windows and avast again. Think about this case, if avast update or windows update caused some problems, you can restore to a previous snapshot to fix it quickly, this is what we want, right?
3 when i make new document and then i use CTM to restore my machine is my document deleted? ;)
3. Yes. Please save your documents to unprotected areas before restore to a previous snapshot. Certainly, CTM always take a snapshot of current system berofre restoreing system by default, you can mount the automatically created snapshot and get your documents.
what happen if i uninstall this CTM? is my data deleted or doesn't make change on my data(current state)?
During the uninstall process, you will be prompted to select the snapshot to which your system has to be rolled back before uninstalling the application. Please read the description information carefully. [b]Current System[/b]- Keep the current state of the system intact. [b]Select one snapshot to restore to[/b] - Restore system to a previous snapshot you selected.

Hi, thanks for your reply, one more question ;D
how can i add new partition on protected area ? I have 2 drive, but when installing CTM i only choose drive C
and now i want to add drive D on CTM. thanks before :slight_smile:

ardi_sugianto, I think you need to uninstall CTM, boot, install it again with the new settings.

Absolutely correct, this is the only right way.