ability to right click files in quarantine and out and submit to virus total

ability to right click files in quarantine and out and submit to virus total and other like services even for stubborn files that you wont submit manually because you don’t have ownership of the file

i recently ran into a situation where this would be useful. i was runig a scan with avira free and it found a file named uninstap.exe. so i went to virus total and tried to submit the file but when i selected the file, it said i could not open the file because i did not have ownership. so i tried to submit to cima and valk and got the same result. so to be safe than sorry i quarantined the file and now the only thing i can do is rescan the file with avira within quarantine at a later time to see if avira will detect it as safe and submit the file to avira to see if it’s a fp. though i don’t use comodo’s av yet i have it on my mom’s computer and don’t remember seeing a feature like this.

if not this feature then allow the same thing but with DACS when it gets put in CISas that would be the same result as virus total i assume unless DACS doesn’t yet have all the AV vendors

+1 :-TU

+1