A VERY Strange one

I found this in the Defense + events:
Application: …\windows\system32\csrss.exe
Action: Terminate Process
Target: AND THIS IS THE FUN PART!! c:\archivos de programa\comodo\firewall\cfp.exe

DOES THIS MEAN THAT CSRSS.EXE IS TRYING TO TERMINATE COMODO?? what the hell is wrong with this???
It’s a brand new install of windows, not even a week old…

By the way: csrss.exe is the main executable for the Microsoft Client/Server Runtime Server Subsystem. This process manages most graphical commands in Windows. This program is important for the stable and secure running of your computer and should not be terminated.
Scan Your PC including csrss.exe to Detect any Security Threat (source: Process Library)

So… if csrss.exe is so important and crucial, and my system IS CLEAN what the hell does that log mean???

Sounds like a bug where that file was mislabeled.

I have also seen this in the defence log.

I have also seen the same entry for system32/lsm.exe, again this is a Microsoft OS mangement application. Is Microsoft actively trying to kill of competitors, literally this time? (:NRD)

Yeaaahhhh because, unless comodo is mistakenly making the logs … it would seem that way, wouldn’t it??. I wonder what the dev. guys from Comodo think, and what the folks at Redmond have to say about this … if they ever say anything (:KWL)