A Nice article on PC Magazine about CPF :-)

Thanks Computer guy. did you also try our firewall?

Melih

i’m very happy for comodo , after sometimes people say bad things about it , from tests to people even didn’t give a try to it . finaly COMODO PERSONAL FIREWALL GET EDITOR’S RATING BETTER THAN ZONEALARM , i’m so surprised to see how those guys of pcmag were happy with it and even gave it higher rating than zonealarm .

and to say the truth , not even comodo get higher rating than zonealarm but also higher than KERIO PERSONAL FIREWALL & also higher than SYGATE , THAT’S SO BIG SOUND THAT COMODO MAY’LL BE THE BEST FREE PERSONAL FIREWALL , " IF NOT ALREADY FROM SUCH BIG MAGAZINE LIKE PCMAG " .

ANYWAY GOOD WORK COMODO , AND THANK U (R)

Hello Hello,

There’s a lot of excitement on this forum for comodo security products. Maybe because it’s free because of a cool business motto or model. I am aware of other company releasing free security software but for different business plan/motto. I used firewall software since the first release by an isrealli group for networks, etc. And then norton was one of the early ones with a package firewall for desktop. But then their live update is wonderfull for corporate users but hell of home use especially when cable internet still needs a call to the cable company to see if they offer it in your home area. I like comodo because it feels closer to the operating system because of the many events it is able to detect. Is it just the user interface or is it me?

The reason for this post in this thread is that if comodo achieve success in branding it self and got the majority market share for security products on pc. Other security software vendor may close its door, layoffs, job cuts, bling-bling version of downsize. Then congress will step in and says “hey comodo people, are you doing monopoly?”. Does management have a plan or business plan to respond to such a successful future?

In short, how much media exposure is comodo trying to achieve. IF big-■■■■ happens and lots of corporations sign on with their massive user base, is management ready? Is tech support ready?
Is developers ready for hackers, newbies, and wannabies?

Will I still get comodo firewall for free? promise?

<meanwhile, promoting comodo continues… (B)>

jujubefruit.

< :slight_smile: silent :slight_smile: >

----<email .signature attachment, hand type by yours truly, not automated, please appreciate. >
Your fortune of the day:
Comodo security and general computing GPU is a good match. (B)

We are ready!

PS: I did read your previous post about GPU…(still thinking to see if its worthwhile exercise…)

Melih