A new kind of CCIS

1. What actually happened or you saw:

I want a new kind of CIS.

2. What you wanted to happen or see:

I would like to have another security option from COMODO, an CCAV Internet Security, CCIS.

3. Why you think it is desirable:

Another option to make users happy and to show incoming/potential users that there are lots of options with COMODO so COMODO will always be the right choise for security.

4. Any other information:

This aplication should comes with only these modules: CCAV + COMODO Firewall + Viruscope. This aplication should not have HIPS module and the standalone internet security thing.

of course, it should have the auto-sandbox too (it’s already included in ccav, but the same is true for viruscope and you mention it separately)

I’d rather just have a standalone firewall.

:-TU :-TU

lets vote folks…

i was thinking: install ccis on my personal computer, work computers and my clients computers… the power of sandbox, ccav and comodo firewall in one simple, light and responsive aplication… maybe a dream becoming true? :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you for submitting this Wish Request. I have now moved this to the WAITING AREA.

Please be sure to vote for your own wish, and for any other wishes you also support. It is also worthwhile to vote against wishes you think would be a waste of resources, as implementing those may slow down the wishes you would really like to see added.

Thanks again.

I also want secure shopping !!

I voted “No. Its a waste of dev efforts.”

CIS is a complete package. If you do not want to use a module, just diasble it!

CCIS, VCIS, ACIS … and so on…
VCIS = Firewall + Sandbox (NO HIPS, NO SECURE SHOPPING build)
ACIS = HIPS + Antivirus (NO Firewall)
and so on then! It is gonna be a waste of time.
The only thing I agree, CIS should use Valkyrie. But I know that too, Comodo will add this capability to CIS when Valkyrie servers are fully ready.

Please do not create a CCIS…it is gonna waste of time, and it will distract your aim and users interest

lots of users donw even look at hips module options… so there is no need for it to be there. also, lots of users just wants ccav with firewall, so “ccis” is a good choice, right? o.O

ccav has less options than cav but has strong options and is more lighweight than cav/cis, so this is another point for consideration on ccis software…

think about it with more heart :slight_smile:

A firewall and AV only is nothing more than a default allow system. IMHO, only a fool would think their system is secure and safe with such a system.
This CCIS is not a good idea, ever!

Lets see what time will bring to us… Buket gave thumbs up for this wish. Lets see

so youre saying that ccav is not a good idea, ever?

i mentionet ccav + firewall… so that includes everything ccav has plus firewall… right? or my english is so bad? :frowning:

As I stated, IMHO… :slight_smile:

+1

I would opt to drop all the wishes for standalone stuff and make the installer modular so you can choose what to install in the install menu…

+1