A hero at last

Finally got my 5 stars.

I guess that makes me a fanboy as they like to say on Wilders ( the home of the big egos).

At 70 years old I should enjoy that.

Anyway this is just to say thanks to everyone at Comodo, especially Melih, who are doing such a great job to provide the world with security.

(V)

Congratulations James !!!

:■■■■ :■■■■ :■■■■ (maybe some good wine instead (:TNG))

Keep on rocking (:CLP)

Congrats James. :■■■■

Congrats James!

70 nowadays is the new 50!!!

take care.

Melih

since when?

(:LGH)

Since 21’st century :wink:

Got it. :wink:

But… but… I’m 47! What’s happened to 50? I was looking forward to that. ;D

and i have 30 more years to catch up with you kail :frowning: :stuck_out_tongue:

CG

Brave assumption. That’s the spirit sonny. Keep at it. :stuck_out_tongue:

I know what you mean kail, I am 45 :slight_smile: At least they shoudn’t call us fanboys at Wilders anymore, but fanmen ;D

Greetz, Red.

True. But, I think they more commonly refer to us as fanbios… some sort of l33t (elite) speak the young’ns like to employ I believe… or maybe its just more derogatory than the plain fanboys. ;D

edit: fangramps… fanfogies… fangrumpies…? :wink:

edit2: I like fanfogies. It has a certain ring. ;D

Congrats James! (CLY)

I figured you were 40 or something (despite the mod presentation which I forgot about), this means you actually “compete” with Ewen being the old mod! ;D

I’m 25, can I also join the club? ;D

LA

In about 20 - 25 years you can ;D

Greetz, Red.

(:AGY)

I want to be a fanman:

LA :wink:

Thanks guys for the kind words. :■■■■

Strange but I feel far fitter now than I did when I was 40 and stuck behind a desk all day.

I have a friend I go to visit in Florida to cruise on his boat. He keeps a Cessna in his hangar beside his house which he likes to fly several times a week (much better off than me because he is still working). Oh and he is 83 now so I am only a young one.

(V)

You’re old (:TNG).

I have 42 years catching up to do…

And at the tender age of 5 you are young.

Anyway, I’m even older now (48). :stuck_out_tongue:

wow…jeremy is getting younger by the second… 88)

https://forums.comodo.com/general_discussion_off_topic_anything_and_everything/professional_keylogger_needed-t28845.0.html

His kids are hacking his PC?