A girl for Ganda ( 2nd try )

Heya guys :slight_smile:

I know I closed the first topic on this one, because it seems to be a hopeless quest ;D But Ganda is my friend, and I think I found three ladies he would like :stuck_out_tongue: So what do you think ???

Greetz, Red.

Soon!

[attachment deleted by admin]

■■■■ that girl is hot! I hope Shin-Ganda is cold … (:TNG)

nice comic! I would love to see what happens next!

i don’t know about you guys, but i prefer “normal” person ??? (i’m thinking about the gymnastic girl folding her body 88) )

@ Matty: so that’s your personal experience huh? (:TNG)

I love my girlfriend. I love her SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!

I CANT STOP LOOKING AT HER IN MATHS AND SCIENCE CLASS!!! I JUST LOVE HER I LOVE HER AND LOVE HER AND JUST LOVE HER OMG!!! FAR OUT!!!

I HAVE SUCH STRONG FEELINGS FOR HER I AM INLOVE!!! I AM SO HAPPY!

That is all :smiley:

why don’t you ask her to marry you on a romantic place in a romantic mood in a romantic athmosphere… (:LOV) (:LOV) (:LOV) (:WIN)

wow :o for the first time i agree with you, i feel the same way… ;D

What do you mean ??? You love his girl ???/ you love 3xist ???/ you love your own girlfriend the same way ??? … oh noo the last thing is not right you don’t have a girlfriend! huh ??? that is what this thread is all about right ??? … ■■■■ I am confused now! (BTW… (:SHY)… you want to be my buddy ??? (:SHY) (:SHY) …)

josh’ girlfriend PM’ed me 88) ;D

are you sure you only want me to be your buddy (:SHY) we can be more than that (:SHY) :-* :-* ;D

huh ??? what you mean by that!? … you scare me man!..

don’t worry i scared many ppl (:HUG)
what makes you think i’m a man btw :stuck_out_tongue: maybe i’m italian woman ;D

You seem to be ALOT off things kiddo!

kiddo? ??? i’m 23 (:HUG) and i’m KEWL (:KWL)
say hi to your girlfriend for me ok? ;D

She is 16 :O.

Oh c’mon Josh - put a picture of her somewhere. ;D

so what? i’ve just reached puberty 4days ago :slight_smile: age doesn’t matter

Maybe…

He’s to afraid that I or Justin run away with her ;D
:-* :-* :-*

Xan

SHIN-GANDA: are you some kind of she-male or something ???..just kidding! (:TNG) if you are an Italian woman in disguise and a male… well it just makes me wonder… :THNK

anyways italian woman are hot! (:WIN)