A few suggestions

1. I like to use CIS, but use a separate AV, so I disable it. It would be nice to be able to disable the 'Fix it" warnings. It might be also nice if the AV warning went off of the built in Windows Security Center warnings, and if it noticed another AV was enabled, CIS would disable the 'Fix it" warnings based off that?

2. There seems to be some sort of bug regarding auto-containment. I have it disabled, but when I open the “Configure Defender” software, for example, and repeatedly tell CIS to trust as “Allowed Application” or even “Windows System Application”, it still blocks/contains the powershell scripts that CD runs. HIPS is on safe mode, ‘do not show popups’ is disabled, auto containment is off, etc.

3. ‘Block fragmented traffic’ is enabled, which works fine, but it causes the firewall to constantly log Windows OS as having blocked incoming traffic. It would be really nice if there were a checkbox next to this feature, “Disable logging of this event”.

4. The way Kaspersky displays the user ratings for software with a visual meter is really nice. It is nice to see when several thousand users also allowed said application, or if the application in question is very rare. It is a nice interface design that I would love to see Comodo implement somehow, especially in the prompt window.

1. I like to use CIS, but use a separate AV, so I disable it. It would be nice to be able to disable the 'Fix it" warnings. It might be also nice if the AV warning went off of the built in Windows Security Center warnings, and if it noticed another AV was enabled, CIS would disable the 'Fix it" warnings based off that?
Then don't install the av you have the option not to install the anti-virus using the offline installer, or only using the firewall installer.
2. There seems to be some sort of bug regarding auto-containment. I have it disabled, but when I open the "Configure Defender" software, for example, and repeatedly tell CIS to trust as "Allowed Application" or even "Windows System Application", it still blocks/contains the powershell scripts that CD runs. HIPS is on safe mode, 'do not show popups' is disabled, auto containment is off, etc.
If it is off then it is off and nothing is being contained.
3. 'Block fragmented traffic' is enabled, which works fine, but it causes the firewall to constantly log Windows OS as having blocked incoming traffic. It would be really nice if there were a checkbox next to this feature, "Disable logging of this event".
Because the firewall is preventing those fragmented packets from reaching the Windows networking stack, so it working as intended and you can always filter out these events.
4. The way Kaspersky displays the user ratings for software with a visual meter is really nice. It is nice to see when several thousand users also allowed said application, or if the application in question is very rare. It is a nice interface design that I would love to see Comodo implement somehow, especially in the prompt window.
This used to be implemented a long time ago called threatcast, however they removed it and it really is something that shouldn't be trusted as it can easily be abused to get users to allow malware to run and perform malicious actions.
  1. Yes, what I am asking for is regarding the online installer. Does the firewall installer come with HIPS? Where can the link to that be found?

2. Yes, but there seems to be some glitch where things sometimes still do get contained.

3. How would I go about filtering just fragmented packet reporting? I know it is doing what I told it to, that’s that the option is there for, I just want to see everything but that as it clogs the logs up.

4. I guess it depends how the user uses it. It could simply be disabled by default. The way Kaspersky implemented it is really nice.